Saturday, December 13, 2008

L Forever in Eternity

WBZ in Boston was reporting on the recent death of Bettie Page a 1950s centerfold. The newscaster finished the segment about her life's accomplishments (the ones she did with clothes on) by saying "She even had her own website." May she and her URL rest in peace.

When I finally leave this earth and WBZ is reporting on my achievements as an acclaimed humor writer, I hope they finish with a similar statement: "He even had his own blog." In fact, please put it on my headstone.

Tyler James
Beloved husband, father, son, brother, colleague, acquaintance, neighbor, 
and 
jerk that wrote silly things about me sometimes.

He will always be in our hearts and constantly on our mind.

He even had his own blog.

May he LOL forever in eternity. Well, not really OL but L.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and Beloved Son

Tyler said...

My mother pointed this out as well. Again, the result of fast typing and poor editing. :)