Friday, December 5, 2008

I Slow Down for Rear Ending

I was driving behind a car that had a bumper sticker that said "I Slow Down for TailGaters."

The car's rear bumber had a lot of multi-colored scratches and dents that were clearly from collisions.   The car was otherwise in perfect shape.  

As this driver was surely one of the best, I didn't hesitate to drive behind them along the river road.  I was about 30 feet behind them when they unexpectedly slammed on their brakes.  Naturally, the gap closed and I was upon them quickly.  They then sped up until the gap was even bigger than before.  This happened five more times.  

So, I conclude that the driver of this car wants to make a tailgater of each of us.  In fact, I have only once been an unintentional tailgater and you just read the story.

No comments: