Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Study Shows That Cheerios Are Eaten By People With Hair

My box of Frosted Cheerios has a coupon for a haircut.  Well, it's about time. For years, I've been saying that cereal companies and hair salons should get together and do some co-marketing.  Ok, so I'm being somewhat facetious.  

Actually, I find it quite humorous.  What in the world do these two have in common? Perhaps the Chief Cheerio Officer married the Chief Executive Hairstylist at their respective companies and decided to mix business with pleasure?  

I hope that these particular hair salons are serving up Cheerios. That would only be fair. I would love a bowl of cereal while I wait.  I just wouldn't want any cut hairs flying into my bowl. This concept might need further development. 
 
Well, this marketing campaign certainly isn't working on this follicle-challenged Cheerio-eater. However, I suddenly have this urge to get the little hair that I have Frosted.

1 comment:

P.L. Frederick said...

I know I'm repetitive with my comments to your blog and all but, Har har hee hee hah hah haha hah ha!

Isn't finding a hair coupon in one's cereal kinda like finding a fly coupon in one's soup? "10 cents off ACT NOW."

P.L. Frederick (Small & Big)