Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spread Blogs, Not Swine Flu

You clicked it! You must send the link to this blog (www.innerhumorist.blogspot.com) to 10 friends within 24 hours or you will undoubtedly get swine flu. As this chain letter has not yet been optimized, there is a 10% failure rate for recipients in which only partial symptoms will be experienced. Therefore, 9% of my those who fail to share this blog will get the "normal" flu while 1% of them will turn into pigs. Sorry.

Okay, so I've been a little absent and clearly my fear of decreased readership is on my mind. Please stick around. I've simply been busy as I change jobs. Tomorrow is my first official day onsite. I spent the last two days in orientation getting oriented. I must now start sleeptation getting sleeped.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Hey there! Glad to see you back in action!

Hope the new job thing is full of inspiration!

veganf said...

Good to see you back. I'll gladly do your "sleeptation" for you if it'll help...and I'll let you fix my faulty bathroom plumbing for free too!